Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Blog at ColorMeContacts.com!
We’re ready to hear about all your ideas, experiences and reviews of color contacts!
We’ve laid out some content guidelines so before you send us a guest post, please read all this info.
Process for Submitting a Guest Post
Send us an email with “Guest post submission” in the subject line. Include a short paragraph that explains your idea for your guest post, including a possible title. You should also explain why you think it would interest our readers. Follow the Content Guidelines below.
If we like your idea, we’ll contact you and you can get to work.
Send us the text for your post in a text file (*.txt) not as an attached Word document).
Send any photos you?d like to use as an email attachment. Don’t forget to include your submitted post title.
We’ll review your post and let you know by email if your post has been approved for publication.
• Post length should be approximately 500 words.
• We are interested in party ideas, party themes using color contacts as part of a costume, your experiences with various brands, ways to create eye makeup looks that compliment different eye colors.
• The tone of your post should be informal and friendly.
• You can have links to other web sites in your post, but they all be relevant to the topic of the post and NOT all to your own site(s). Posts with too many of these type of links will not be considered.
• Posts end with a brief author’s bio with 2-3 links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. The author’s bio photo is pulled from their registered email at Gravatar.
• We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning.
• You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to ColorMeContacts.com, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
Thanks again for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!